Welcome to our shortlist of the best Football Manager 2017 Head of Youth Development!
This is one of the most important backroom staff members if your goal is to develop young players through your youth academy.
The main duty of this Head of Youth Development is recruiting new players for the youth team.
It is vital to choose a good FM17 Head of Youth Development in order to bring the best young players to the club and also to ensure that your regens formed in your club come with good personalities. The personality of this staff member can affect the personality of your regens.
This shortlist that you can download here, includes the best FM17 Head Of Youth Development and it was made according to the following attributes: Judging Player Potential, Working with Youngsters, Man Management, Determination, Motivation, Discipline and Personality type.
These are some of the FM 2017 Head of Youth Development tasks
- Find and hire new young players;
- Negotiates new contracts with the players he thinks should renew the contract;
- Loan out your young players;
- Informs you of the development of young players of the club;
- Youth Training.
All these Head of Youth Development responsibilities can be managed by you through the FM 2017 staff responsibilities screen.
To have access to that screen you should click on staff and after that click on responsibilities.
How to install FM17 Head of Youth Development shortlist
This shortlist is compressed in the .rar format, which means you’ll need an unzipping program, WinRar is the most used for this purpose, so if you’ve not yet installed this program, install it and do the following:
- Extract the .fmf file in the following directory: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/shortlists
- Start Football Manager 2017 and load your career.
- On the sidebar you have the name ‘Staff’. Click on it, and immediately afterwards click on the ‘Staff Shortlist’ located in the top bar.
- Have a look at the images below for a more detailed explanation.