Huge Megapack of 2D kits for Football Manager 2017 for those who like to have the football manager as realistic and updated as possible with all licensed kits made by the football manager community all over the world!
This is a comprehensive pack of FM 2017 kits for the season 2016/17, which includes kits from almost all football leagues over the world!
Apart from including FM 17 club kits, it also includes and covers all kits from all national teams over the entire world.
Each club or national team, has three types of kits available. Home, Away and Third shirts.
There are still many kits to be made, including important leagues such as La Liga Santander, Bundesliga, Serie A, Ligue 1, and many other leagues that will be added through small updates.
FM 2017 Club Kits (81 leagues/divisions)
Kits that you can find in the Update 1:
Spain – La Liga Santander
Spain – Tercera Division G 6
Spain – Tercera Division G 9
Spain – Tercera Division G 11
Spain – Tercera Division G 12
Spain – Tercera Division G 13
Spain – Tercera Division G 17
Spain – Tercera Division G 18
Argentina – Primera Division
Argentina – Primera B
Italy – Serie A
France – Ligue 1
France – Ligue 2
England – Championship
Australia – National Premier Leagues NSW 1-3
New Zealand – Championship
Greece – Super League
Greece – National Division C
Hungary – OTP Bank
Hungary – Nemzeti Bajnokság II
Slovenia – Nogometna Liga
Poland – Lotto Ekstraklasa (Update)
Poland – 1.Liga Polska (Update)
Belgium – Jupiler Pro League
Belgium – Proximus League
Ukraine – First League
Albania – Kategoria Superiore
Armenia – Premier League
Slovakia – DOXXbet Liga
Vanuatu – Telecom Limited League
Tajikistan – Tajik League
Kits that you can find in the Update 2:
England – League One
England – League Two
England – Vanarama Conference Premier
England – Vanarama Conference North
England – Vanarama Conference South
England – Northern League Premier Division
England – Northern League First Division (North/South)
England – Southern Premier League
England – Southern League First Division (South/Central/West)
England – Level 9 Northern League 1
England – Essex Senior League
Germany – Bundesliga
Italy – Serie B
Italy – Serie D
France – National
Denmark – SuperLiga
Croatia – FavBet Druga HNL
Greece – Football League
Cyprus – Premier League
Ukraine – Second League
Romania – 1.Liga
Romania – 2.Liga
Belarus – Liga I
Belarus – Divizia I
Belarus – Divizia II
Mexico – Liga MX
Chile – Primera Division
Colombia – Liga Aguila
Northern Ireland – Danske Bank Premiership
Israel – Winner League
Kazakhstan – First Division
Qatar – Qatar Stars League
United Arab Emirates – UAE Pro League
East Timor – Liga Futebol Amadora
Australia – National Premier Leagues Tasmania
FM 2017 National Kits (5 Nations)
Enjoy and don’t forget to share this pack with your friends on social networks!
How to install Football Manager 2017 Kits
1.The first procedure is to download the two parts of the main megapack.
2. After that, right click on the FM 2017 Kits.part1.rar and select the option “Extract files…” do not forget that you must have installed an unzipping program. Put on google search the following: WinRar for Windows or WinRar for Mac.
3. You must extract the contents to the following folder: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/Graphics/Kits, If you don’t have the folders graphics and kits, then you will have to create them in the order shown above.
4. Start the game and check if the kits are appering. If they do not appear, follow the fifth step on this tutorial.
5. Some people reported that even after following the steps described above, the kits were still not visible in the game. This is normal to happen in some cases, and to solve this you just need to go ‘Preferences’ and in the bottom right corner of the screen, just click on the following button: ‘Reload Skin’. Wait a few minutes and after that just go to the club overview profile of any club that have the kits included in this pack and confirms if the kits already appear.
How to install the Update 1
1. Download and extract the files to the following folder Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/Graphics/Kits/FM 2017 Kits
2. Start Football Manager 2017 and go to Preferences -> Interface and click on Clear Cache. After that, click on the Reload Skin button in the bottom right corner of the screen.