This megapack of Football Manager 2017 logos is the perfect complement to give you an improved visual experience.
As the more experienced players already know, but beginners may not know.. The Football Manager 2017 come by default with lack of many logos of teams and competitions and you need to download these packs to have access to all the badges.
That’s why we bring you this very complete pack of FM 2017 logos made by the football manager spanish community.
How many FM17 logos inside this pack and which clubs have new badges?
In this megapack you’ll find around 40.000 club badges, league and competition badges that will give more realism and brilliance to the game.
Beyond the new and normal changes in many competitions logos (such as the new logo of the 2016/2017 Premier League) there were also many clubs that have chosen to make changes to the design of their badges, such as Manchester City, West Ham, QPR, Sheffield Wednesday, Cagliari, Hellas Verona, Padova, FC Nürnberg and Los Angeles FC are some of these clubs that have chosen to give a different look to their logos this year.
These FM17 Logos has the peculiarity of including all the new and updated logos of all these clubs and competitions.
That’s why this pack of FM 2017 badges is mandatory for those who like to have everything up to date and fully functional!
How it looks in Football Manager 2017
Below are the download links and don’t forget to read the guide on how to install these logos into the game.
How to install Football Manager 2017 Logos?
1. First, you have to download all the three parts of this logopack. After that make sure you have Winrar installed on your system because you’ll need it. You should open the part1.rar, and inside this file you will see two folders called ‘Flags’ and ‘Logos’. Both of these folders contain all the club and competition logos.
2. Now, you’re ready to install the pack. Move the folders to your graphics folder and wait until the installation concludes. By default, graphics packs use the following directory: Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/Graphics/ , but the name of this folder is irrelevant, such as the number and names of folders in the folder tree. ‘Flags’ and ‘Logos’ are the only essential folders, the rest is a way of organization that each person chooses.
So, basically you have to extract the contents of Part 1 to the following destination path:
Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/Graphics/
Mac OS X
User/Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2017/Graphics/
3. Now we will proceed to install the update file that includes new logos of many clubs and competitions for this season 2016/17. After finishing the download of the update file, you’re going to do exactly the same thing you did in the previous step. That is, extract the content of the update to the directory mentioned above. This update has two folders with the following names ‘Update v4_05’ and ‘Update v4_06’, so all you have to do is copy the folders ‘logos’ and ‘flags’ and paste them into your graphics folder.
4. While doing that, it’s possible that the computer asks you if you want to overwrite existing files or merge folders. You must always say YES. This part of the process is very important for a successful installation of this FM17 logopack. This point will repeat for every future update, and is very important to install all the updates in the correct order for a proper functioning.
5. To conclude, you need to start Football Manager 2017 and go to the ‘Preferences’ tab, then press on ‘Interface’ tab and uncheck ‘Use caching…’. You must also press the ‘Reload Skin…’ button so that the skin can load all the new logos.